Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'd like to think that I get increasingly cuter when I get backed into a corner

I am not a fan of politics. In fact, I hate talking about it. But I do love Tina Fey. I'm sure you've all seen this but it is so funny. Go to this link and watch Tina in all of her glorious humor!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042/

Obama isn't getting out of this. Here is one that Deanna sent me from her new stalker.

Now I have to go back to studying. I've got a test in Pharmacology and Head and Neck Anatomy tomorrow. I found this really cool website that lets you create your own test. I think it's been pretty helpful with studying. Once you get familiar with the words you can play games.

Quizlet

I'll let you know how it goes! It's got to be an A (I'm sure it will be since the test really is so easy)

And here's one for Pharmacology

No comments: