Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy anniversary!

Today one year ago I had my braces put on.
I am so glad that I have braces and I have such a good orthodontist (Dr. Glovsky)
I have a lot of people tell me that they didn't think I needed braces.
Well, you're right, sort of.
Let's take a look at what my mouth looked like before braces.

My arch is really narrow.
So I have braces and this is what they look like now
My teeth are a lot fuller and they are contoured to be the same length.
I still have just a little longer to go.
They were going to be off by Christmas but...
It's going to be a bit longer than anticipated because of school.
School and the weather make it hard for me to fly home for my appointments
I'm just so glad I have them.


2 comments:

The Douglas Family said...

Ash,
I miss you. Work hard in school & remember who you are.
Love ya
Kim

Deanna said...

when are you coming to visit??
love,
deanna