Friday, October 17, 2008

She was my first Asian

I've been dying to get my nails done. I haven't been since Beth and I went forever ago! There's this nail salon that a friend told me about in Tempe. Well they do the best job and they have the cutest nails. So far I've been there a few times and here are the nails I've had done.



These don't look as pretty but it's because I have a job.

Yes, I eat like an animal.
Beth, I'm sad we can't go together before you leave. I guess I'll have to wait the 20 months!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

If you cheat on me and go with someone else, i will cry! But I highly doubt that will happen cause you live in Oregon and I'm in Mexico. But if by some strange chance you find yourself on Kyrene and Warner without me, you better drive right past the nail shop and head on over to Wendy's for a baked potato. But yes...We have a date in 20ish months!