Thursday, October 23, 2008

Please send cookies

Deanna tagged me and I know she is pretty anxious with my response. I guess what you do is you say a few weird things about yourself.


I only buy socks from the gap. I love 'em. They're so cute, fun, soft and durable! I especially love the knee high socks for the winter.


I'm absolutely terrified of public bathrooms. It has to be an emergency for me to go into a public bathroom. There have been times that I've had to hold it and drive home just to use the bathroom. I've seen too many people walk right by signs like this


When I laugh, I fling my head back. This causes horrible neck pains. It is impossible for me not to fling my head. If I had to constrain it, it is believed that my head would, in fact, fall off.




I stay up late googl-ing things on the internet. Right now my google list is: Why Mirapex makes you want to gamble. How to get rid of spyware. TV shows like The Office, The Soup, Entourage 30rd Rock and Kath and Kim.
I love cats. If I could, I would be that crazy cat lady surrounded with kittens. But only if I can ask for them to be taken away when I'm done.

I am horrible at bowling. I think my average is a 54. I am pretty sure a wheel chair bound women with osteoporosis could get a better score than me.



I love to pop zits and black head. On myself or other people. No, you're gross.



Things like this make me smile

I love the 88 cent isle at Wal Mart

I think I need prescription strength deodorant

I love my butt

I am a professional student. So far I've been to: Rio Salado, Mesa, Phoenix College, Central Oregon, Scottsdale, Northern Arizona and Oregon. I have an associate degree to prove it and hopefully I will be done in the next five years!


And....I am mildly obsessed with Joel McHale. I watch his show at least twice a week and google him at least once. My dream would be to meet him in person. He is a comical genius!

Joel directs Heidi Montag's new music video!


I tag Vince, Megan, Laura, and Tiffany!

5 comments:

Dustin said...

YESSSSSS. I love it!!!!

You forgot to add that there's more to life than being really really really ridiculously good looking, and you plan on finding out what that is.

Ashley said...

You're right!!! I have that written down at the top of every to-do list.

Deanna said...

The picture of the hampster, I thought was a mouse trap and it was about to die. I had bad thoughts about you. Then today, I realized the hampster is riding a boat in a bathtub. My thoughts are good again.

Ashley said...

That picture of the hamster reminds me of the mini hat and scarf you were going to make so we could take him for a plane ride on dads mini plane....maybe we can still pull it off?

The Douglas Family said...

Ash, I have learned so much more about you. Thanks for opening up and sharing.

love ya
Kim