Saturday, November 29, 2008

Academic Olympics

This is my last week of school so it's been a race to get everything done

This weekend I feel so accomplished!
I've finished two huge assignments for school
One is for my head and neck class which shows the pathway of the maxillary nerve
I also have two big tests this week that I've been studying for.
And I've watch like 5 movies in the past two day

Here are some other things I've been doing:
I dyed my hair


I think it looks the same

I celebrated Thanksgiving at my sisters house in Bend

Shanna, my sister, and I

Bronwyn, was SO excited to see me



she is getting so BIG!

When I first moved to Oregon 3 years ago she was so tiny

Bronwyn also had her cousins in town who were also so cute!


The little ones did some Thanksgiving "decorating"


Bronwyn showed me a picture of her Tball team and pointed out this little boy with the funniest smile

And her recreating the smile

No comments: