Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Secrets!

This weekend I flew down to Arizona to surprise my family and Vince. It was so much fun and so good to go home. I took advantage of the cheap flights from Allegiant Air and flew for only 86 round trip non stop to phoenix.

On Saturday we took the puppies to my moms house where they thought it would be cute to bark at Hermie in the pool. It was cute for about a minute and then I wanted to throw them in.

And yes, Sometimes there is a turtle in the pool.Jealous?


It was so good to have my date nights back ;) For our big night out on the town we went to the Thai Mint Cafe on Gilbert and Guadalupe. I'm a big fan of Thai food & I thought it was pretty good Thai food but not the best. There's a really good one on Alma School and Baseline. Then we went to see Madagascar 2 which was a really cute movie. We ended our night at his sisters house and played hearts with his sister and bother-in-law; an old weekend tradition.
Love you babe!

It was so good to be h0me and see everyone. I miss my date nights and my family. I'll be home in just over a month :) And I can't wait!!!

I flew into Medford where Kelsey and Sarah met me & we had a girls day. We decided to go to the mall and we found these really awesome hats to show off our true colors.



It's Miley!



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You never surprise me. I hate you. For like the next ten minutes, probably longer.

Deanna said...

My dogs are so cute. You're jealous huh.
miss you!

Dustin said...

I love this post for several reasons. The main reason is that you're wearing a U of A hat in that picture. You secretly love U of A. I love U of A too, but it's certainly not a secret.

The Douglas Family said...

Hey Ash,

It's hard to leave the family huh? I know how you feel. I'm glad you got to go.
Love ya
Kim

Deanna said...

Is northwest crossing in bend where the poor people live?