Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I know it is a little late but I haven't had my computer lately
being that it crashed and doesn't work at all :(
Which is really sad since I pretty much use it every day at school.

To celebrate Halloween, some of the dental hygiene
students got together
to carve pumpkins and have a
yummy yummy potluck.

Here are some of the girls carving their pumpkins



Sorry this is the only picture I have of me:
(my lap and a dog dressed as a bee, how cute!)


Here's the pumpkin that I made
(so original)



Luckily I had the chance to spend
Halloween with Shanna, John and Bronwyn

Isn't she so cute! She is dressed up as a black widow.
I am so impressed with Shanna and John
who manufactured most of this costume.

I went with her trick-or-treating around the block.
I want you to take note of the wing span of this costume
I can't tell you how many bushes, trees, doors and little girls she hit with this costume.
It was so hilarious to watch her learn to turn sideways when going through doors.


So now that winter is on it's way, it seems it has dropped 10 degrees just in the last week.
Where did the nice weather go?
Can I just say I am terrified of the snow!!

This is also the view from my ghetto apartment.


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Bronwyn is cute. I miss her.

Deanna said...

Brownyn is soo cute! I love her costume! So was your costume a dental hygiene student?

Ashley said...

Maybe....

The Douglas Family said...

Ash, Thanks for posting the blog of Bronwyn. I miss you and she looked so cute. Shanna is pretty impressively creative! Let me guess, were you in some kinda dental costume? Original!
:)
Kim