Thursday, May 21, 2009

A stick, a ball and a pocket full of dreams....

Vince suprised me with tickets to Arizona for the weekend!
I am way, way, way excited!

I really need this right now.
only have 3 more weeks of school and I have been way burned out.
Not to mention last week was way poopy.

We had a car wash to help pay for the Washington DC/New York trip next month.


Who knew you can get sunburned in Oregon.
(I do....now)

It will be nice to hang out by the pool in a place I know I'm going to get burned.
This trip is much needed.

I am so excited to come down.
Lindsey and Chris are coming down for the weekend from CA.

I get to help Deanna move into her new house!

And see her new puppy....Teddy!

And see Sabrina's little baby Alexandra.
Isn't she precious!

And Vince and I get date night...Twice!

It's Thai house for us!! Kelsie and Adam, You in?

I gotta go, my heart is gonna give up on me any second now.
I'm all hopped up on Monster.
See you tomorrow, Arizona.


4 comments:

Deanna said...

See you tomorrow! Bring your painting/cleaning/moving hats!!! yay!

Kelsie said...

so down. give us a call

The Douglas Family said...

this is so unfair! I secretly live my life through yours,linds, & deanna's blog. I miss you, have fun in Arizona, and New York.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What an amazing surprise! How fun!!

I love that you had a car wash! ha!