Sunday, May 3, 2009

Impromtu Photo Shoot- Ashley 2.0

Last week I had a photo shoot with my friend Kelsey who is such a wonderful photographer. Align CenterShe called me last minute to see if I wanted to have some pictures taken,
so I jumped right out of bed.
Here are some of my favorites.




This is my favorite










The Owl is my school mascot. So much better than a Jackrabbit!



Not every shot was "picture perfect" Here are some candid photos.

I was fixing my hair but instead it looks like I'm clawing something.
Kelsey was trying out some flipped hair shots, well I don't really do sexy. I flipped my hair and it got all over my face and inside my mouth. It was gross-and very un-sexy.

Here's my take on The Ring


Kelsey had me pose on a stool for a couple pictures-until it hit me. I AM IN PAIN.

After an hour of photos, WAY past my bedtime we called it a day.



7 comments:

Megan said...

how fun! i love the yawn picture hoenstly. i think it is my fave. it expresses ME so well hahaha.

The Payne family said...

Those are very fun! Gotta love photo shoots!

Deanna said...

Cute pics! I like the necklace and the shirt. That shirt reminds me of the one you ruined...
miss ya!

Lindsey said...

This was funny. Your faces are hilarious and so you. (IT IS YOU!)

Please explain one thing: In the beginning of the post you said you jumped out of bed, then at the end it was WAY past your bed time. So either that was a really long photo shoot or you are a freak with Ketamine poisoning. You should get that checked out.

The Douglas Family said...

I loved the photo shoot. You are so pretty, but you know me I have to poke fun.... #4 picture, did you have to pee? # 5 picture, did you just poo? All in all what more can I say, your just a darling girl.

Ashley said...

Well, we started 8ish and it went on for over an hour. When I say "I jumped out of bed" I mean I looked like I had jumped out of bed...you're reading into this too much.

Kim, it is what it is.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You are the cutest girl...ever!