Saturday, May 16, 2009

New York I love You

I leave for New York in almost a month! Yay!
I'm pretty sure ghetto Apache Junction is the Farthest east I've ever been.

Isn't it beautiful!

I really hope I get to hang out with this Lady


Maybe go for a run here
I would love to go eat here (I know it's cliche)
and get a frozen Hot Chocolate
(I once ordered their frozen Hot Chocolate mix, as I recall it was really messy but worth every drop of chocolate)
Good Morning, Good Morning. In the news this morning, Good Morning.
I really want to go shopping! Buuuuut since I don't have any money I can't :(
If I do get anything, I'm going to have my eyes peeled for a super amazing cute knockoff Dolce and Gabbana bag.

I am willing to push down any Asian Teenager that gets in my way.

I'm most excited about all the hot dogs! Ummm nom nom nom!
I'm warned that I should wait until the last day of the trip to avoid diarrheaz.
I might take my chances.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Twins!

We just booked a trip to New York too! Except we don't leave for another 4 months. <;'( That's my crying Asian face.

Sheri said...

Hey how are you doing? I haven't seen you in such a long time. What have you been up to? So you think I should embrace his new hair? I may just have to with the way it's been acting lately.

The Douglas Family said...

New York? Since when? I'm jealous\

The Payne family said...

I'm officially jealous! I love love love love love New York and have been wanting to go back for like a year and a half. Make sure to take lots of pictures to post on here so I can remember all the wonderful things about New York

Deanna said...

New York looks like fun. I'm glad I'll get to see your pictures and not have to smell it.
But I hear the food is amazing.
See you in a few weeks/days?
Love ya!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

It is my dream to visit New York and when I go, I will be doing all the same things. I am excited for you!