Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I don't have a boyfriend, I just know someone who would be mad if they heard me say that.

The past few weekends (eight I believe) I spent in Arizona. Oh oh oh how I loooove it there!
We had the whole family together for the first time in a long time!

While I was there, Lindsey took advantage of my services (in exchange to get my hair did) and she enjoyed a tartar free day! For the dental hygienists out there, please excuse my horrible, horrible ergonomics. I had no idea how PAINFUL it is to clean teeth with out a dental chair. I was numb from the waist down for a couple days, at least.


I was so incredibly Sad when I came back to Oregon to snow :( and had to endure a white knuckle drive over the pass.
I'm pretty sure my face looked something like this:




Lately we have been having such nice weather! Seriously, it has been so gorgeous. I can tell this term is really going to be a challenge keeping up with my studying when there are cats outside that need company.

Meet my boyfriend away from home*:


Pumpernickel is the neighbor hood cat that I adopted (we are in love.)
Can you see that adorable smile on his face?


And sometimes he gives me kisses.




*I promise I will cut down my cat blogging from now on. I swear I'm not a crazy cat person. Well....at least not willing to admit it to the internetz.

My real boyfriend, away from MY home :(





6 comments:

The Douglas Family said...

Ashley, Holy Crap!! Let me be the first to congradulate you on finding your blog page and updating it! You stole your dental picture from my blog, how did you do that? It was great to see you. Hopefully next time I can get my teeth cleaned!

love ya

Megan said...

want to whiten my teeth next time i am in oregon?! for reals.

okay so weird i had just checked your blog about a week ago wondering where the heck you have been! so today when i saw that you had posted i gotall excited! woo hoo. love the pictures! um yeah you are a crazy cat loving women. sorry, the truth can hurt!

my hubby and i are heading down to AZ in may to see the grand canyon and then to AZ city to spend a night or two on a ranch with some old friends! where are you from in AZ again? can you believe i have NEVER been there?! weird i know! anyways glad you are alive!!!!!!

Kelsie said...

haha oh my gosh i dont know why that picture of the cat is so funny... maybe i can just imagine your face looking something like that when your scared. haha kidding. i hate the snow! but i do love with you come down here and hang out with us!

Deanna said...

Your cat is so cute and handsome and has a REALLY cute smile. I cant believe it smiles when you rub cheeks. You make a great couple. Cant wait til you come to AZ again... bring your teeth cleaning stuff so you can do my teeth. You might also want to bring some laughing gas to put me to sleep while you do it because I hate cleanings, they make me cry. Bring your sucker too cuz there will be blood, lots.
love ya!

Lindsey said...

Wait, you're title contradicts what you say in your blog. Do you have a boyfriend or not? And that homeless cat actually looks like he is smiling. I love that.

p.s. I have tons of pictures of Kitty smiling.*

*No I don't.

Molly said...

Do you still have braces? I do and I hate them. a lot.
Also I need my teeth cleaned.
Where are you living now?
Okay bye.