Sunday, April 26, 2009

Approximate date of Birth: 4/27 1:00pm

This morning I got up EXTRA* early to dye my hair.(*20 minutes)
Lindsey gave me directions on how to fix my last dye job.
For the past 3 weeks my hair has been bright red on top and then dark brown on bottom.

Well, Lindsey, I failed you. I told you I wanted it Red but still dark all over. I got the dark all over part right but now it doesn't look red AT ALL.
I think I need to leave the hair dying to you.

Today we had a pot luck at church and I literally ate my body weight in food.
I am now anticipating the birth of my food baby.
(I hope it's a girl)



3 comments:

Ashlyn Marie Hanna said...

Oh my gosh you updated!


And your food baby was in fact a girl! 7 LBS 13 OZ. YEAH!

The Douglas Family said...

Your so funny Ash. It kinda reminds me of when Gracie went outside & dug up cat poo out of the yard and ate it, then she lovingly came in the house and puked it up on my floor. Gotta love it!

Lindsey said...

Yeah, those directions were pretty gay so I'm not surprised it didn't turn out. I'm sending you a onesie for your new bundle of joy. P.S. It's toilet paper and I'm not sending it to you.but you may use my tp if you're ever here.