Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To my best friend.....

Happy Birthday Vinchenzo!

Ah I am so sorry I had to leave and go back to school. I'm sure you managed with a day of sleep and video games :)
(Your 19th Birthday)

You are seriously so amazing! I love everything about you!
You're so freaking smart. I don't know anyone else who can work a full time job and pull off straight A's. Oh and test into Calculus. Genius.

You are so funny! Seriously, I laugh so much when I'm around you. (maybe that's why you think I laugh all the time) Even when I'm angry or having a bad day, you always know how to make me smile :)

You have such a beautiful testimony of the church. It's in everything you do and I admire it so much!

You treat me like such a princess and I LOVE IT! You are always so concerned about me and you always make sure I am happy. Like when we're going home from the movie theater and I was feeling so sick. So you stopped at a gas station and bought me like three drinks because you didn't know which one I'd like.

I love doing fun stuff with you, making gingerbread houses, decorating eggs, temple lights, movies, double dates, hiking, etc.



Egg decorating

Hiking the Superstitions
Zoolights
Gingerbread houses with the kiddies
Temple lights

(waiting for Adam and Kelsie, our favorite married couple)


(Us on my birthday a million years ago)

The night of our 'first kiss'

My 22nd birthday
So Italian
(You'll prolly make me take this down)
My favorite picture!

So pretty much I think you're awesome.
I love all the time we've spent together. All the ups and downs and I look forward for the future! Love you babe!

4 comments:

Vince said...

You are so wonderful! Thank you very much. And no you don't need to take the one picture down. It just needs an explanation. Myself in Mexico practicing my karate moves.

Kelsie said...

happy birthday to vin vin. i love this post! so awesome! im so glad we are your fav. married couple! we LOVE hanging out with you two. haha i love the pic of him "practicing his karate moves"

Deanna said...

Wrong. I'm your best friend.

Deanna said...

Just kidding ash, I know vince is. Happy Birthday Vince. But i am your favorite sister huh!