Friday, March 14, 2008

This is me

I have to thank my sister for this idea. So thank you, Deanna, thank you for giving me one more reason not to do my homework. I felt that this would be a good way to interact with my family about my life. I am hoping that we will get more members involved and we will be able to stay connected to each others lives. I know we are all busy but we love each other SO much. How much? SOOOOO much.
Here is my wonderful family:



Well, here a few things that I would like to keep my family updated on:
School and work
Trips that I have taken and would like to take
funny pictures
Updates of the family
funny stories about my roommates
Good music
My dating life
TV shows that are interesting
Good movies I've seen
Google searches (especially for Lindsey)
The weekly Soup updates: Ode to Joel
Interesting facts I learn
The progress of my braces

I hope all of you enjoy learning about my life and will be able to share good advice and entertaining anecdotes. I will try to do the same.

No comments: