Monday, January 18, 2010

House Hunters:Klamath Falls

Option One:
Photobucket

You're in love right now, I know.
This house is nice. It's a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath in a new community.

Photobucket

I love all the upgrages in the kitchen butttt I wish there was more cupboard/counter space.* It does have a walk in pantry which is amazing.


1st bedroom(PS I didn't take any shots of the master, sorry!)
Photobucket

2nd bedroom
Photobucket
I love the little built in nook under the window

Here are the closets. They're about the same size in both rooms. And for what we'd be paying for this place, I think we definatly should get a little more room :(
Photobucket

Hall bathroom
Photobucket
Again, very little cuboard/counter space :(

Laundry Room
Photobucket
I {LOVE} that there is a separate laundry room

And here's cute little me about to leave for house hunting.
Photobucket



*(Honestly, if you could see the apartment I live in now, you would know I have no room to complain about anything!)


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Its so cute! Did you get it for sure?

And moving to a Taco Bell storeroom would be an upgrade from where you are now. (Did you ever find that giant spider?)

Ashley said...

Ya I did and I gave him the killing of a lifetime!

I don't have it for sure. We're looking at a few different places. I'm going to put up pictures--I think it will help me decided which one to get.

That house is really cute but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm hoping I can find something better.

Deanna said...

mmmm.. I want to move to a taco bell store room!
I like this house too. And I like your cardigan. Can I have it?

KimmieD said...

it's a cute house. why are you looking for somewhere else to go.

Ashley said...

Lease ends in March and my roommate is graduating and moving to Arizona. Plus this apartment is in the ghetto. Ask Lindsey, she's been here.