Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let's Talk Makeup

Someone please tell me Sephora is in heaven. I should be going to AA (addicts anonymous) meetings. My entrance speech would be something like this "Hi, my name is Ashley (hi Ashley) and I'm addicted to makeup. I'm not willing to stop, so don't ask. But if you want to try to sponsor me, we should befriend."


So if anyone else has an addiction, come forward. Our friendship was decided in the preexistence.


Okay, back to the reason why we're here today; Mascara.
I love, love trying out new and amazing products. That's why when I saw this, LOVE!
Here's a quick run down of the products included in the love bundle:
Anastasia
Bare Escentuals
Tarte
Too Faced
Sephora
Smashbox
Korres
Stila
Lancome
Benefit
Duwop

So my plan is to try out each one and figure out which one to keep buying. Or at least, that's the justification behind it. Am I right, or amiright?

So what's yer opinion? Which ones have you tried and what's your favorite?
SPEAK UP! THIS IS IMPORTANT STOOF!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Too Faced is my fave. I put on like 27 coats of regular sized mascara so the big brush equates to about 22.5 coats. And that saves me about 20 minutes in the mornings. (afternoon)

Molly said...

TWO FACED! For sure. Although I can't afford it and am still using $5 mascara.

The Douglas Family said...

What? all this is confusing to me. I think I;m still using the same mascara I used in high school. sorry ash, i can't help you out. But I love you
Kim

Deanna said...

why isn't cover girl or maybelline on your list. I wish I was rich like you :(

Tessy said...

Benefit is THE best. Lacome and Too Faced are not too shabby either.

ConnieB said...

Oh I love make up too- I've been wearing it since I was 12 and have not stopped. In fact, I have an eye make up tutorial coming soon :p

Anyway, thanks for entering my giveaway- good luck!