Friday, October 2, 2009

There's a puppy shaped hole in my heart.


Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Okay, okay I'll stop writing about the puppy I don't have!
So here's an Update:
I finished my first week of school. Whew!
With only 10 more to go (but who's counting!)
I had my first patient of the school year yesterday and I am still ALIVE!!
(for the dental hygienists that read my blog: We are still doing hand instruments :( but they are going to introduce a few new ones later this term and also the ULTRASONIC!! Ohhhh I can't wait! Then maybe my cleanings won't be THREE hours long!)
I started work at school and I really like it.
I am still low in the money department so I'm applying for another job on Monday.
Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

i know im so sad too! we definitely will hang out in dec. we wont be so busy then! uumm im going to steal your puppy...

Kelsie said...

oh ya and my fingers are crossed!

Deanna said...

There is an ashley shaped hole in my heart. :(