Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summmerrrr!

I can't wait!
I have a whole list of things I want to get done during my almost four months off school!
* Spoiler alert! Stop reading if you're having a baby and you want your baby gift to be a surprise.

I want to make a homemade chalkboard


For a tutorial go here
I want to make a wall of mirrors


Make homemade head bands

I found this flower. Do you think it's too much?

I think putting a flower on a clip or headband sounds pretty dummy proof.
But what do I know? Any advice?

Make wipe cases for moms-to-be

Learn how to do it here

And I want to read LOTS of books!
Any suggestions?
(please, do not suggest Harry Potter or Twilight)
Although, finishing them is on my list.


I have somethings I want to practice during my break for school.
I won't bore you with details.
Buuuut Anyone want a free cleaning?

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Did you say free cleaning? Um hello! ME! Just bring a shop vac to suction me because it has been about 2 years :(
Cant wait to have a lay-out buddy in 10 days or whenever it is!

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm excited for my lay-out buddy! K I'll put you on the List. Jake and Leah also want a cleaning. I'll make sure mom has the shop-vac ready.

The Douglas Family said...

I want one to :( but I live to far away :( You are all going to have a super fun summer. I might have to come join. We'll see ;)