Saturday, August 9, 2008

STUPID DOG!

So last night I spent the night at Deanna's house. I was sleeping like an angel in her spare bedroom when I wake up to this at 5 in the morning.

Who could resist that cute little puppy face of hers. So I made the unconscious decision to let her get in bed with me to take a nap. She was running around having fun when suddenly she runs over to attack my face! Puppy licks are the last thing I need at 5 AM. So I push her away and rolled over....big mistake! My foot landed in a giant, gooey poop crumb. So I woke up and kicked her out of the room when I really wanted to do this....

Abby, you're lucky you were genetically programed so adorable.

2 comments:

The Douglas Family said...

ash,

Your just lucky she didn't pee on your face! Sorry Mike;)

Love ya
Kim

Deanna said...

What-ev-er!! She was licking your face to try to wake you up so you would help her off the bed to go potty. Ash, she is handicapped, having only 3 1/2 legs, she can't get off a bed on her own. So she was held prisoner by you not assisting her. You are so insensitive to the disabled. Shame!

Poor Abby!